(Posted October 10, 2018)
The ideal candidate is passionate to work on a PWA project, is very experienced in Angular, has built a Progressive Web App, and has a passion for code and technology. You would work closely with our CEO/Engineer and must be able to follow direction and communicate well, but must also be able to lead and take initiatives.
This is a contract position with a strict deadline of July 1, 2018. The ideal candidate would be able to start immediately and commit fully to this project until completion. Compensation is a competitive flat rate.
Minimum Required Experience:
- At least 1 year of Typescript experience
- Angular expertise
- Strong Progressive Web App experience
- Deep understanding of modern frontend frameworks such as React, Node, Backbone, Ember
- Deep expertise and proven track record completing frontend development and design projects on time and to spec.
- Strong proficiency in consuming external APIs
- Expertise in application debugging
- Comfort with browser quirks and oddities
- Proven track record of multi-tasking and prioritizing work to meet deadlines
- Experience working on PWA
- Experience with UX, usability and information architecture
- Good grasp of the Do’s and Don’ts of Frontend Security
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.