(Posted October 2018)
Taxnexus is a fintech startup based in Berkeley, CA. We are looking for a talented, dedicated and highly qualified front-end Angular and Web Technologies wiz who can write TypeScript for Node in their sleep.
The ideal candidate is passionate to work on a PWA project, is very experienced in Angular, has built a Progressive Web App, and has a passion for code and technology. You would work closely with our CEO/Engineer and must be able to follow direction and communicate well, but must also be able to lead and take initiatives.
The ideal candidate would be able to start immediately and commit fully to this project until completion.
Minimum Required Experience:
- At least 1 year of Typescript experience
- Angular expertise
- Strong Progressive Web App experience
- Deep understanding of modern frontend frameworks such as React, Node, Backbone, Ember
- Deep expertise and proven track record completing frontend development and design projects on time and to spec.
- Strong proficiency in consuming external APIs
- Expertise in application debugging
- Comfort with browser quirks and oddities
- Experience working on PWA
- Experience with UX, usability and information architecture
- Proven track record of multi-tasking and prioritizing work to meet deadlines
- Good grasp of the Do’s and Don’ts of Frontend Security
The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive; additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time.
Taxnexus, Inc. is not currently accepting resumes from agencies for this position. If you are a recruiter, search firm, or employment agency, you will not be compensated in any way for your referral of a candidate even if Taxnexus hires the candidate.
Taxnexus, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our company’s equal opportunity policy applies to all employment practices and terms and conditions, including, without limitation, recruitment, employment, assignment, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, disciplinary action and terminations.